JUST WRONG...

I started blogging Feb. 29th of last year. At least I believe that was one of my first blogs. I believe the title was "Sunshine on my Toes". In it I described sitting on my patio with my toes in the sun! I love that feel...warm sun! Well, I felt that it would be just wrong of me not to share my day in the sun. Today! Jan. 9th! Over 80 degrees on my patio! After being forced to wrap my foot in ice, over and over again, for the last two months, I was...including my bare feet... lavished with sunlight on my patio today. It was wonderful! Thank you Lord.
Now, I will admit, that the weather forecast is only in the 60's for the next 4 days, and after that they are predicting an "artic blast", but for today, I'm enjoying the sun!
"O how abundant is thy goodness, which thou has laid up for those who fear thee..."Ps. 31:19

Comments

Laura said…
I enjoyed the sunshine too today, but it barely broke 12 degrees. Wish I was there to soak in some of the 80 degree temperatures.
nymrsb said…
Minus 12 degrees this morning at my house. How about scooting some warm sun our way?

Popular Posts