R.E.S.T.

I love “digging diamonds” ...in the Word, of course. In my own yard, space , or plan it would be exhausting, discouraging and fruitless, but the Word is full of gems for each of us to discover personally. 

This is the sparkling truth I found for today: 
I Peter 5:10-11
10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, establish, and strengthen you. 11 To him be the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Restore -R
Establish - E
Strengthen - S
To Him be glory -T
REST!


Today, trials are huge and I am tired. But I know God is ever present, and is plan is positive victory over the enemy! He has already triumphed over the enemy. So I know that I can cast my anxiety on Him, because He cares for me!


And He will Restore, Establish, and Strengthen me and through it all, the glory is To Him. 

So today, I can put my trust in Him. And therein I REST.

Comments

One of my favorite verses to share with others who are suffering.

Popular Posts