SPEAK LORD.

You know how it is.  Sometimes it seems as if you wait for days, or even months to hear the Lord speak to you.  Yes I know that He is always speaking, put sometimes you just long for one of those days where He speaks -- where you truly know that this is what He said to you today.

"Good morning, Lord! I'm listening." And then, as clearly as if He was sitting beside me (because He is, you know):
Stand therefore
And having done all, stand
You have need of strength for the journey
I am your strength
Do not shrink back
But press in
Dig deep
Hold on
You have need of endurance
Persevere as a good soldier
The battle is the Lord's
He is your mighty victor
And He fights for you, on your behalf
What can mere man do
Stand therefore
And see the salvation of the Lord!
Yes, I will arise and go forth in your strength, O Lord. In your name we have the victory.
"As for me, I will sing about your strength;
I will praise your loyal love in the morning.
For you are my refuge
and my place of shelter when I face trouble.
You are my source of strength! I will sing praises to you!
For God is my refuge, the God who loves me."



Ps. 59:16-17

Comments

Popular Posts