River of Water, Pool of Mercy, Fountain of Grace

When I look at this vessel, I see such grace and poise.

Its delicate shape is further enhanced with the silver strokes

left by the creator. His final touch of glaze has produced a shimmering

vessel whose delicate beauty has stood the tests of time.

Even as I pour my tea, I think, of how often this vessel has been emptied.

This very vessel.

This vessel, in spite of its stateliness, its grace, its beauty,

and my protective care, will be poured out.

It will be emptied.

And I see again Your plan Lord.

You have created each of us, beautiful in Your sight, to

Be filled with Your richness.

You have Designed us for Destiny…

To house Your glory, and pour it out. To be filled to serve.

Ah yes, and when we do, there You are…

River of Water,

Pool of Mercy, Fountain of Grace…

Fill me.

Today, I know who I am designed to be.

I am Your vessel,

River of Water, Pool of Mercy, Fountain of Grace.

I open up to Your plan, today,

Please fill me.

Amen

This prayer is an excerpt from my book Designed for Destiny.

You may purchase a copy of Designed for Destiny at Arisingtoexcellence.org




Comments

Popular Posts