Morning Prayer

 

Ahhh…Umm…

Thank you, Lord!

Thank you for hot water

And bubbles…

Lots of bubbles.

Thank you for this little bathroom.

Thank you that there is a time for everything…

Like a time for this moment, in silence, behind closed doors.

I am soooo thankful for hot water.

Bless all the missionaries and those who do not have hot water.

Thank you for this new morning.

Thank you for this old red Bible

Faded, with pages worn and frayed.

Thankyou for truth…for your promises

On which I stand.

Thank you for health and peace.

Yes, thank you for health, Lord.

Thank you for your healing power at work today in

Charissa, Sydney, Jennifer, and MaryAnn.

Thank you that that same healing power is working

in Julie, and the other Julie,

and Susan, Laura, Vickie, Sylvia and Eunice.

Thank you that you are Lord.

That everything that concerns me is under your feet.

Thank you that there is nothing outside of your control.

Not even my finances.

Bless my hubby today. Bless the work of his hands.

Thank you for protecting my children and grandchildren.

Thank you for You.

For your friendship.

Thank you for never leaving me.

I am so thankful that you are not poor,

and that your riches are lavished upon me.

Thank you that your mercies are new every morning!

Help me to be a wise steward of this new day,

Of every minute, every hour, and all that fills them.

Lead me in your paths of righteousness today.

Let me hear your voice, afresh…

That I might follow; quickly to obey…

Yes. Quickly…how fleeting is the time!

Thankyou for cooling waters, Lord…

Waters that remind me that your new day awaits me.

And thank you for bubbles that last,

And for fragrances that linger

And speak of your presence.

Thank you for hot water, Lord, and

For how it saturates every bone in my body.

Thank you, Lord for embracing all of me,

As I embrace you.

Amen

Comments

Fireincpb said…
Sounds like she is taking a bubble bath.
nymrsb said…
I think you reaallllyyy like hot water! So many things we take for granted are deserving of gratitude to the One who provides. A good reminder.

Popular Posts