To Blog or Not to Blog

That is the question. And I have been thinking about it for several days now. I had just about decided that I would start blogging again on January 1st, and make this my digital connect for the new year. Eight days of time have marched right under my nose nearly unnoticed. I have struggled to feel at home with twitter and facebook, but it just seems like I don't fit. It seemed that if I would set aside my magazine article, I could put all my eggs in one basket, and just keep up blogging. It is such a little thing. Sooooo...What hinders me?

I got up and with coffee in hand and computer in lap started out fresh at approximately 8 a.m this morning. It is now 12 hours later and I am questioning whether I should start blogging again or not.

How is that so many things can hinder my best intentions in one day? How is it that THEY can know when I get in position to write?

Twelve hours and one brocolli cheese omelet, shower, hair and make-up, 3 loads of wash, one bed made, 1 bathroom cleaned, 2 sweaters washed and spread to dry, one trip to the grocery store, 2 emergency phone calls, 2 non emergency calls, laundry room cleaned up, dishes done, hall cleaned, garbage emptied, lunch, one refrigerator accident (shelf in door let loose, shattered glass from 3 bottles of dressing: poppy seed, raspberry razsmtaz, and cranberry orange, and one jar spicy shrimp sauce coating the wood floor with salad oil) floor mopped, refrigerator cleaned, dressing cleaned off walls, chilli made, dinner, dishes waiting in the sink, 3 emails answered, Sunday School lesson awaiting review, and bubbles of a warm bath enticing me down the hall...and I am still yawning out the question of the day: "Should I blog?"

Stay tuned. Tomorrow is a new day.








Comments

Sharp Creations said…
Yes, you MUST continue to blog. Otherwise, how would we receive your nuggets of gold????
Laura said…
I agree with Debbie...continue to blog. I like the new format and color of blog.
nymrsb said…
I wanna know---did Jimbo ever get home? And of course you should blog. That goes without saying :)

Popular Posts