Then Comes Monday...

Sometimes, on the weekend, I manage to somehow escape from real life. I am not sure how I do it, but it is almost as if I crawl out of the box, shut the door, and play outside for a while. It is not a bad thing, for it truly allows me to sabbath. Somehow I manage to relax more, sleep a little later, enjoy my time with hubby, church and friends.
And then comes Monday. I don't particularily think: "Oh, it is Monday. I must get back to the responsibilities at hand." I don't ever even think of myself as being boxed in or out. But Monday comes, and I suddenly remember all the hard issues we are facing (and how I didn't think about them on Saturday and Sunday).

It is Monday. And I've been praying about some of the issues facing our life, and yours, and I was reminded of these thoughts I wrote a few days ago:

We are not of those who shrink back. And I am sure that the hard things that we face
are no more difficult than the enormous task of rebuilding the temple…we will not press on in our own strength and power, but by the spirit of the Lord, and He rules over all!


Zechariah 4:6
"Therefore he told me, “These signify the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by strength and not by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord who rules over all.”


And so we shout “Grace! Grace!”
Grace for the trials, the tribulations, the troubles, and the struggles.
By His grace we shall arise, we shall stand, and we will overcome!
 Because His grace is always sufficient!
His grace brought us through 2009 and His grace will carry us through 2010.


Zechariah 4:7
“What are you, you great mountain? Because of Zerubbabel you will become a level plain! And he will bring forth the temple capstone with shoutings of ‘Grace! Grace!’


"His grace has no limit.

His love has no measure.

His power has no boundary, known unto man.

For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,

He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again!"

Comments

Sharp Creations said…
Keep bloggin Sistah - you're an awesome role model of living out what you believe. xoxo
Jeffry Aucompaugh said…
A timely word, right in line what The Lord has been saying to us, we grow in the trials & fire of our lives.& how wonderful it is to have His Word to strengthen us.

Popular Posts