Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

I woke in pain. Stiff. Couldn't remember where I was or why my leg was in such pain. I couldn't move. Momentarily, thank God! It all came back to me in a matter of seconds. I came home from the hospital yesterday, after having surgery to remove the hardware, rod and 4 screws, from my leg. The sudden, Monday-through-Saturday-happenstance of all that is a long story. I really only feel compeled to tell one fact of it, and that is that it was a 'God-send' and I am so thankful. It is over, and I feel pretty good...just a little 'cloudy' from the effect of the painkillers. 

Yes, I stole my blog title today. I love titles, and this one sounded like a good one. I saw it on TV this morning advertising the children's movie coming up. Besides, it pretty much expresses exactly my day, all the way from how I feel to what my poor hubby could get served for dinner. (And just to be clear, that would be store bought meatballs!)

Yes, it is a Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs day. In fact, it has been a Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs week, but I am thankful to be heading to to the house of God, fellowship with the saints, and sitting at his lavish table again. I am blessed.

"Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest,so is my beloved among young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste." Song of Solomon 2:3  Net Bible

Comments

nymrsb said…
Glad you are home. Praying you heal completely with no complications.

Popular Posts